- Started 24 of his 27 appearances, playing largely at second and third base.
- Roped six doubles, scored 11 and knocked home 11 runs, finishing the season hitting .227 (20-for-88).
- Had a season-high two doubles, driving in two while scoring a run in a triumph against Southern Illinois February 25.
- Plated a run and scored another, smacking two singles against Memphis March 18.
- Did a bit of everything in a victory against Florida A&M March 23, going 2-for-3 with two runs, a double, an RBI and a hit by pitch.
- Poked a double in a 2-for-4 night at South Florida April 17.
- Swiped a bag, scored a run and recorded two singles against Stetson April 28.
- Had a pinch-hit two run single in the seventh inning against Lipscomb to seal the Ospreys' spot in the ASUN Championship.
Prior to UNF
- A four-year letterwinner at Land O' Lakes High School, winning a district title his freshman and senior year.
- An all-conference honorable mention honoree as a freshman and later a second-team selection in his second season.
- Received first-team all-conference and Third-Team All-Tampa Bay laurels in his penultimate year.
- Capped his high school career as a first-team all-conference and all-state honoree.
- Son of Curt and Mary Law
- Has one brother, Will
- An accounting major